1. LOS ESPINOS, SAUVIGNON BLANC, CHILE £15.90
Refreshing, crisp & slightly fragrant, a refined modern style of sauvignon.
BY THE GLASS: 175ml £3.95 250ml £5.30
2. BODEGAS LA VAL ORBALLO, ALBARINO, SPAIN £22.95
The palate is full-flavoured with lots of ripe fruit balanced by a refreshing smack of acidity.
3. DENIS MARCHAIS, CHARDONNAY, FRANCE £16.10
Pale yellow colour with golden reflections; an aroma of nicely ripe white fruit with hints of toast and vanilla; expressive fresh round finish.
BY THE GLASS: 175ml £4.00 250ml £5.30
4. RIVERSDALE, MARLBOROUGH SAUVIGNON BLANC, NEW ZEALAND £20.00
Delicious gooseberry, white peach grass and asparagus on the palate followed by fresh citrus lemon on the finish.
5. KENTON ORTEGA, ENGLAND £23.50
UK Vineyard Association 'White Wine of the Year'. An aromatic wine with tropical fruit on the nose which follow through to the palate.
6. GPG PINOT GRIGIO, GARGANEGA, ITALY £14.70
Lightly aromatic with ripe citrus and baked apple characters. A crisp and easy to drink dry white.
BY THE GLASS: 175ml £3.55 250ml £4.95
7. CHABLIS 'ELEGANCE', MOREAU, FRANCE £24.35
Elegant powerful nose, scents of white blossoms and wild spice, lemongrass and fresh mint. Full, powerful and mineral on the palate, with citrus zest flavours.
8. CHIARETTO ROSE ANCORA, ITALY £14.25
Classically Italian aromas of red fruit with good weight and a crisp cleansing character.
BY THE GLASS: 175ml £3.40 250ml £4.70
9. WILDWOOD ZINFANDEL ROSÉ, UNITED STATES £15.65
Delightful wine with aromas of fresh strawberries and soft red fruits. Perfectly balanced easy drinking refreshing rosé.
BY THE GLASS: 175ml £3.80 250ml £5.25
10. PEREGRINO MERLOT, CHILE £14.90
Straightforward, easy drinking with a soft mouth feel and a plummy finish.
BY THE GLASS: 175ml £3.50 250ml £4.85
11. CANTIGA GRENACHE, TEMPRANILLO, SPAIN £15.65
Medium bodied with rich red and dark fruits, some vanilla and cinnamon and very supple tannins.
BY THE GLASS: 175ml £3.70 250ml £5.20
12. CRAMELE RECA 'UMBRELE', SYRAH, ROMANIA £19.00
Youthful red fruits of raspberry and redcurrant with a nice bit of spice as well.
13. TORO FUERTE MALBEC, ARGENTINA £15.90
Enticing aromas of damson and violet. Showing great structure and balance, a rich wine with tannins that are velvety smooth.
BY THE GLASS: 175ml £3.95 250ml £5.25
14. INDÓMITA 'DUETTE', PINOT NOIR, CHILE £24.00
Abundant, ripe, red fruit with floral notes with a soft, delicate texture with the lively acidity that is typical of
15. ANCORA MONTEPULCIANO, ITALY £14.95
Warm, softly spicy red with plum and juicy fresh cherry. Really fresh and bright style.
16. RIOJA TINTO NAVAJAS, SPAIN £19.95
Touch of vanilla with brilliant ruby red with a hint of violet, it is vibrantly fruity with mouth-watering black fruits of the forest.
SPARKLING & CHAMPAGNE
17. PROSECCO DOC BOTTER NV, ITALY £21.20
Light and fresh sparkling with flavours of pears and citrus, very refreshing.
BY THE GLASS: 125ml £4.75
18. CHAMPAGNE JULES FERAUD, BRUT, FRANCE £39.50
An excellent non-vintage, with a fine mousse of tiny bubbles and generous apple fruit & yeasty flavours on the palate.
PROSECCO COCKTAILS £5.95
Prosecco with Crème de Cassis de Dijon
BELLINI WITH FLEUR D'HIBISCUS
Prosecco with Crème de Pêche et Fleur d'Hibiscus
Prosecco with Chase Elderflower Liquer